Tuesday 16 November 2010

Tail ball Animation 2d


To start of the ball tail animation I wanted to understand how a squirrel moves based on the energy of its tail and how its body movement supports its tail movement. I did try to find one in real life but was unable to capture it so I started watching videos on you tube to get me learning about how they move. The reason I choose a squirrel is because the tail of the ball we are using for this project is the same as a squirrels or a fox and a squirrel emphasizes the energy used in its tail whilst moving better than a fox. This is because in comparison a squirrels body in size is almost similar to its tail size this is closer to my ball and tail character in terms of size than using a fox movement because the size of its body might have an impact on the way its tail move giving me a better advantage of understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment